- With your wife, determine your family’s core values. May sound nerdy, but it matters.
- What things do you want your family to be known for?
- What do you want your kid to take from your family to their future family?
- What attitudes and behaviors and habits do you fight for in your family?
- What do you complain about concerning your kid? What you consistently complain about often shows what you really care about.
- If you care…Our family’s core values are time, trust, respect, love, and laugh.