- High school and college were awesome. But you’re not in high school or college anymore.
- You’re a dad. You’re not as young as you used to be. Guess what? No one else is as young as they used to be.
- It’s okay to grow up…and grow older.
- Stop trying to act like you’re 19. People are talking about you.
- Be an adult. It’s okay to act like one. Your kid needs you to do this.
- Model for your kid how to grow up well…work hard, add value to others, practice self-control, have fun, be selfless, [insert your awesome adult characteristic here].