- Being “faithful” to your wife sounds like a win. But what if it’s more like a tie? You know the old saying…A tie is like kissing your sister. No one likes a tie.
- For a lot of dads, “faithfulness becomes a code word for passivity. But you can coexist with a woman without loving her. Your marriage may look good but not feel good.”
- “Being devoted, on the other hand, means transitioning from passive endurance of your marriage to passionate exploration of your wife.”
- “True men devote themselves to deepening their wives’ beauty.”
- I’m loving the book The Dude’s Guide to Manhood by @darrinpatrick. Quotes above come from the book.