- Interdependence is when you are dependent upon those around you and they are dependent upon you…mutual dependence.
- It’s a word used to describe winning teams…and families.
- If you want kids who value and live out interdependence, be an adult who values and lives it out.
- In everyday situations, point out how each family member is dependent upon each other…including you.
- Put yourself in interdependent relationships…small groups, accountability relationships, work teams, etc.
Talk about the importance of your interdependent relationships in front of your kids.
- Show your kids the importance of truly doing life with other people.