- One day, your kids will say, “Yeah, I want to be like my dad, he…” And they’ll talk about your best characteristics.
- And one day they’ll say, “No, I don’t want to be like my dad, he…” And they’ll talk about your…well, your other characteristics.
- It’s inevitable, your kids will not want to be just like you. They’re unique individuals.
- And you’re not perfect. You never will be.
- But you can always be better…learn new behaviors…grow…stop old habits.
- Give them more and more reasons to be like their dad.