- I’m in two airplanes and three airports today, so I’m thinking about us dads who have to travel.
- When you travel, leave home as late as you can and get home as soon as you can.
- When possible, schedule your trips around your family’s schedule…not your client’s schedule or your schedule.
- Leave your wife and kids notes and/or surprises.
- Bring everyone back something fun…I’ve learned every airport sells some kind of gummy candy that represents their state. Thanks, FL, for the gummy alligators.
- Say no to work at some point before or after your trip so you can say yes to your family.