- Your kids can seem scary. After all, they are updated versions of you. But don’t be scared of them.
- You’re really not scared of your kids, are you? You’re bigger than them. You’re smarter than them…probably. You’re in charge of them.
- Do you spend one on one time with each one of your kids? Yes…then stop reading. No…then stop acting scared of them.
- By not spending one on one time with your kids, you’re saying a whole lot to them…and it’s not good.
- By the way, your kids are not scary. Others people’s kids are scary.