- Every two weeks, a good friend asks me tough questions. And I ask him the same tough questions.
- My answers to these questions protect my marriage, my kids, my job, my future, and so much more.
- I don’t plan to derail any of those things, but I am capable of doing so. So are you.
- Find someone wise who knows you and will ask you tough questions. It’s not always comfortable, but it’s worth it.
- The questions we ask each other:
- Did you take responsibility for and value your relationship with your wife & kids?
- Did you love the people around you?
- Have you committed sexual sin?
- Have you done anything or are you doing anything that you don’t want other people to find out about?