- Your child changes when they go to middle school. Don’t worry, it’s not all bad.
- There is a way to have a middle schooler who will talk to you…have real conversations with you.
- Build a deep relationship with your child years before they start middle school.
- Have a relationship with your 4 year old.
- Have a 2nd grader who really talks to you.
- Have a 5th grader who shares with you.
- Build a two-way relationship…not just a child who listens to you…a child who has conversations with you.
- An older post about building a relationship with your kid.