- I’m sure your brackets are filled out. And by brackets, I mean a bracket for every group, team, and email list you’re a part of.
- Have your kids filled out their brackets yet?
- Do a “friendly” family brackets challenge this year.
- You don’t have to start with the first round. Start with the second round or the Sweet 16.
- Make sure there’s a good prize for the winner so everyone gets into it.
- Have fun with it…some nice trash talking, watch the games together, post the brackets in a fun place.
- And don’t be surprised if you don’t win.