- My daughter and I recently did a landscaping project together. It should’ve taken 2 hours max…it took 5 hours.
- When we were finally finished, I said, “You were a big help. Thank you! I’m sure I was a pain in the butt sometimes.”
- She agreed…quickly.
- Sometimes…okay, all the time…it’s better to just admit when you’ve messed up.
- You’re not surprising anyone. Your kids and your wife already know you messed up.
- Admitting when you’re a pain in the butt hopefully stops you from doing it again and it makes forgiveness easier for your family.