- Everything (teams, HOAs, companies, churches, clubs, yourself, etc.) needs leadership to thrive.
- Your family is no different.
- Leading your family is not the same as being right, controlling, knowing everything, bossing, being the smartest, being the most successful…
- Leading your family is taking responsibility for the health of the relationships in your family.
- Not as easy as it may sound, but the result is the kind of family your family wants to be.
- Thank you, Tim Elmore (@TimElmore) for teaching me this years ago.