- Do your best to lessen the tension during packing. Why are tensions high during that time, anyway?
- Your family is used to some type of schedule or routine. As much as possible, help everyone stay close to it.
- Don’t be rigid about sticking to your schedule, though.
- Help your wife and child do what they enjoy best…swim in the pool, play on the beach, jump the waves, read, ride bikes, etc.
- Make sure everyone uses sunscreen. Sunburn can ruin a lot of things. Trust me.
- Disengage from work.
- Play with your family doing what they enjoy doing. Have fun!
- Thank God for your family.