- “I think the most important thing is to always be involved in every aspect of their [his kids] life.” – Mark Wahlberg
- “Fatherhood is mostly defined by moments.” – Mark Warren
- “I had defined a single bottom line: Be there for him [his son]. Turns out I’m not a good sports dad – I’m big and loud and full of crap. But I’m there.” – Scott Arab
- “Life is short. Let them [your kids] waste your time, because it’s not a waste of time. It’s a bond.” – Tom Silva
- All the quotes are from the June/July 2014 “Fatherhood” issue of Esquire Magazine.