- Your child doesn’t know a lot of things. Believe it or not, they actually think you’re a great dad.
- Most dads don’t think they’re great dads. We know the real us.
- Your child gives you a whole lot more credit than you think you deserve for being a great dad.
- The credit your child gives you buys you some time to work on being a great dad…and to keep getting better at being a dad.
- One day they will not just give you credit for being a great dad. By then, you can be a great dad.
- As a friend of mine says…”Fake it till you make it.”