- We…kids and dads…lose more than we win.
- Fortunately, our kids will hardly notice many of their losses. But some are significant.
- Share your losses (the small and the big ones) with your child.
- Share with them how you handled your losses well and not so well.
- Help them know that sometimes their losses will be their fault. Sometimes they won’t be.
- Talk to them about responding to a loss with a positive attitude so they can recover faster and better.
- Teach them that the most important areas of life to avoid losing in are relationships, faith, and family.