- My friend John Woodall (10+ grandkids and counting) says if you have a kid under the age of 10 you should triple your positive words and actions into their life.
- Your child has so many negative words and actions fired at them. Too many come from us dads.
- They need life-giving words and actions directed toward them. When they come from us dads, their significance is magnified.
- What if your child entered their second decade with no doubt that their dad loved them and was for them?
- What loving, encouraging, life-giving words can you triple into your child’s life?
- What loving, encouraging, life-giving actions can you triple into your child’s life?