- Your kid is going to have a bad day. Probably more than one.
- Those bad, unfair, crappy days create all kinds of emotions in your kid.
- A great way to let them get their emotions out is to roll the car windows down (while you’re driving) and let them yell out the window.
- Let them yell as loud as they want. Let them yell what they want…within reason.
- You should yell with them.
- There’s a good chance you’ll end up laughing…or crying…after all the yelling.
(Thanks to my wife for the idea of letting our kids yell out the car window when they have a bad day.)