- We often measure our parenting by time….how much time we give or don’t give our child.
- But…we’re all too aware that we cannot control time.
- What if we measured our parenting by our energy…our focus and engagement with our child?
- What do you think…Would your child rather have 30 minutes of your focus and engagement or 60 minutes of just your time?
- You control how much energy you give each person and situation throughout your day.
- You decide if you save some of your focus and engagement for your child each day.