- Before you throw away those Christmas cards, do something meaningful and valuable with them.
- Each day, take one Christmas card and pray for the person / family who sent it to you.
- Talk with your child about what you both think you should pray about for them.
- Pray for them out loud at dinner or bed time.
- This Christmas, talk about presents, Santa, food, Rudolph, lights, abominable snowmen…all the normal stuff.
- This Christmas, also bring up the name “Jesus” at least one time every day in a conversation with your child.
- When you pray at dinner or bed time, thank God for sending Jesus for everyone.
- Christmas is about Jesus, but it doesn’t always feel that way.
- Do less.
- Stay at home.
- Play games with your child.
- Talk to your child.
- Pick one special thing to go do together.
“I love you.”
“I’m proud of you.”
“I see you.”
- “I’m thankful for you.”