- If balancing work and life is a lie, we still need a way to manage life.
- Instead of trying to balance all of life, what if you learned to lean into what is in front of you (the important) and what has to be done by you (the urgent)?
- Balance says treat all things equal. But all things are not equal.
- Leaning means turning your attention to what is important and/or urgent.
- When what is in front of you has your attention, you can see the meaning in what you’re leaning into.
- Leaning creates meaning.
- When you lean, you need a place to come back to. I’ll post about this next week.