- Being a better dad is a noble goal…but it’s not really a good goal.
- Goals need to be specific in order for you to actually achieve them.
- Instead of setting a vague goal like being a better dad, set smaller specific goals.
- Set goals that you and your child can know you’ve achieved…
- Have one meaningful conversation with your child each day.
- Spend 20 minutes each day in focused one-on-one time with your child.
- Eat dinner with your child five nights each week.
- Laugh with your child one time every day.
- Achieve one goal and then move on to the next goal. You’ll be a better dad.