- My daughter turned 13 years old earlier this year.
- I’d like to believe that my wife and I will have the most influential voice in her life through her teen years. We know that won’t always be true, though.
- We asked three cool, mature, awesome, fun, wise women to add their voices to her life.
- One is in her 20s. One is in her 30s. And one is in her 50s. We have the 40s covered.
- We’ve asked these women to do four things between now and the time our daughter graduates high school:
- Build a relationship with her.
- Spend one-on-one time with her.
- Talk to her about things that matter: friends, faith, finances, family, authority, modesty, boys, etc. (they can’t all start with “f”).
- Be available to her when she wants to connect with them.