- Some kids love school and some kids…well, not so much.
- Dads offer a different kind of voice into each transition / season of life…including back to school.
- Celebrate new teachers, new friends, new school supplies, new clothes, new schedules, etc.
- Celebrate familiar friends, familiar buildings, familiar bus rides, familiar lunches, familiar routine, etc.
- Over-communicate how much you believe in their ability to learn and be a great friend to their classmates.
- Pray out loud with them about all this stuff…and the stuff they are nervous about.
- Oh yeah…cake is a great way to celebrate just about anything.