- Yes, dads have feelings. We’ll keep that just between us.
- It’s okay to admit that your child hurt your feelings.
- If your child can control some of their body movements or say words, they are capable of hurting your feelings.
- Talk about it with your child. “It hurt my feelings when…” You’re probably making them aware of something they never thought of.
- Forgive them in your heart. Forgive them out loud in front of them.
- Communication and forgiveness pave the way to a great relationship.