- Being a patient dad is not about waiting less…it’s about waiting well.
- We’re usually impatient because someone is not doing what we want when we want. Sounds kinda selfish, doesn’t it?
- An impatient dad shows up as hurrying others / controlling (or trying to control) others / acting annoyed or bothered.
- A patient dad shows up as kind / helpful / wise.
- Patience is really about endurance. You have to intentionally put effort into becoming more patient.
- A dad working on patience creates more time margin for himself and those around him / changes his expectations / works on himself before he works on others.