- Ever said or thought, “That’s just who I am.”?
- We usually use “That’s just who I am.” as a way to explain something we just did…that we know we should not have done.
- Maybe that is who you are. But that does not mean it’s okay to be that way.
- You expect your child’s actions and words to improve as they grow older. Why not yours?
- Don’t settle for an average version of yourself.
- Be an improved and improving version of yourself.
- What can you do to remove this excuse from your life…”That’s just who I am.”?