- You are responsible for your child. You kinda have to be…legally speaking. You provide food, shelter, and clothing for them.
- We even pat ourselves on the back when we’re extra responsible for our child…we provide a nice yard, camp, experiences, electronics, nice clothes, etc.
- But do you take responsibility for the relationship with your child?
- What are you doing to grow the relationship between the two of you?
- What conversations are you having to better your relationship with them?
- If you don’t take responsibility for the relationship, they won’t. They’re a child.