- We dads spend the majority of our time at work. That’s ok.
- Because we spend most of our time at work, we tend to look at all people and all situations through the filter of work.
- We find most of our success in life at work so we think what works at work will work at home.
- But your child does not work for you or with you.
- At work, you’re ultimately responsible for results.
- At home, you’re ultimately responsible for relationships.
- If you priortize the relationship with your child, you’ll get the best results out of them.