- You carry around the weight of so many responsibilities. Every role (dad, coworker, friend, boss, etc.) you have comes with a unique set of weights you have to carry.
- But…your only unique roles in life are the roles you have with your family…the role of dad and the role of husband. (Here’s a post about that.)
- Instead of feeling the weight of so many responsibilities at home, what if you only had one?
- Make this one thing your sole goal at home: take responsibility for the health of the relationships in your home.
- You’ll love how so many of the responsibilities you feel fall into place when you focus on doing this one thing.
- Thanks to Tim Elmore and his book Soul Provider for lightening my load years go.