- Your child’s school probably makes it easy for dads to volunteer. Just ask.
- Take a day away from work and volunteer in their class and around the school. Eat a school lunch. If you get lucky, they’ll let you volunteer in PE class…my favorite.
- Give high fives out like they’re candy. But don’t actually give out candy.
- Get to know your child’s friends…put a face to each name you hear about at home.
- Have a conversation with their teacher.
- Two promises:
- Your child will love having you there.
- You will be exhausted and have a new appreciation for educators.