- We use intentionality throughout our day at work…to lead your team, to get what we want, to accomplish that goal, to have that meeting, to check that task off our to-do list, etc.
- Many of us dads leave our intentionality at work and come home only to become passive.
- When we’re passive, we become a spectator to the most important work and investment we will ever have…our family.
- Choose to be intentional at home in…
- all relationships. Don’t just live together in the same house…never stop improving your relationship with each person in your house.
- your words. Use words that are meaningful and build the other person up.
- the destination of each person. No, don’t try to control anyone’s future. But do help them become the best version of themselves they can be.
- creating the temperature of your home. Pick a word (warm, fun, safe, relational, comfortable, etc.) that you want others to use when describing your home, and make sure your home feels that way.