- No shocker here…dads are weird. You’re weird. I’m weird. Everybody is weird…in more ways than one.
- Let your child be weird. Help them be comfortable being unique.
- If she wants to wear a hotdog costume to a princess party, let her. If he wants to wear a football helmet to Publix, let him.
- The pressure to conform and be like everyone else is strong and will win on many occasions.
- Appreciate the funny things that make your child unique…what they wear, what they are into, how they think, etc.