- Whether you mourn or celebrate the end of summer, make sure it ends well for your child.
- Take a day off and spend the time doing your child’s favorite summer things.
- Go for a ride and get an icee, ice cream, or one of their favorite treats.
- Talk to them about your favorite and their favorite memories from this summer, how they’ve grown since the start of the last school year, and anything else that will make them feel special.
- Setting up the current season to end well and the next season to begin well will help your child transition smoothly.