- Your child can go through so many attitude changes in a day that it’s exhausting just trying to keep up.
- At the youngest age possible, talk to your child about how they choose their attitude.
- They are not victims of their circumstances…just reacting to everything that happens to and around them. They can change their attitude even when circumstances don’t change or don’t go their way.
- When you can change their circumstances, don’t! Let them change their attitude first.
- Celebrate their decision to have a good attitude when it’s not easy to have a good attitude.
- Oh yeah…if you really want your child to get this, you have to model it for them. Sometimes we’re not very different from our child.