- Every morning, you wake up with 100% of yourself to give away. Nothing more. Nothing less.
- As you go throughout your day, you give yourself (your energy and attention) away.
- When you reach 100%, you’re done. That’s when you start to fake your energy and attention. Every dad knows what that feels like.
- We dads must develop the skill of bringing some of our energy and attention home every day.
- Your child deserves more than your fake energy and fake attention.
- Save some of yourself for where you will get the greatest results from your energy and attention…at home.
Your only unique role in life is the role you have with your child. You must give them some of your genuine energy and attention every day.