- What is your favorite Christmas food, song, gift, memory, place, etc?
- You have an answer to these things because each thing holds special meaning in your life. The meaning you feel today probably originated years ago when you were a child.
- The things that hold special meaning for us often are because of the people we connect to those things. The person, more than the actual activity or object, gives the moment / thing meaning.
- Don’t rush through the time you spend with your child this Christmas. Some of the activities, events, moments, etc. you’re experiencing with your child are creating meaning for them in the future.
- There is a lot more happening than you realize when you look at Christmas lights, eat those cookies, watch that movie, put ornaments on the tree, etc.