- Let’s be honest, Christmas time makes it easy for us to turn the focus on our child and ourselves.
- One easy way to turn the focus back on other people is to do something valuable with those Christmas cards you received.
- You’re going to throw them away…just wait a few extra days before you do so.
- Before you throw each card away, do something meaningful and valuable with them.
- Each day, take one Christmas card and pray for the person / family who sent it to you.
- Ask your child what they think you should pray for. Then add what you think you should pray about for them.
- Pray for them out loud at dinner or bedtime.