- Your company, church, homeowner’s association, family, club, school, etc. will do more this year. They will add to and start new things. It’s what we naturally do.
- Doing more and more makes us feel like we’re accomplishing something..striving for something. And it makes us feel normal.
- Doing more and more really just makes you busier. You’re doing more on top of what you were already doing.
- Whatever you do this year, do less!
- Do less in your own life. Simplify. Focus.
- Help your child do less. They do not have to be signed up for something.
- Help your family do less. Make sure you have time that is not scheduled.
- Stop. Cut. Don’t do. Say no.
- Thanks Ted Cunningham for mentioning this the other day on Facebook.