- We create some big moments in our child’s life…a big trip, an over-the-top party, tickets to the big game, a phenomenal experience, etc.
- We want life to be made up of the big moments we create for our child because that is when we shine, we put our best effort in, we are intentional, etc.
- Many big moments we create end up being special memories. And that’s a good thing.
- But your child is the sum of all the little moments that happen every day. See this post.
- Your big moments will never trump the little moments.
- Create special memories with your child. But put the most effort into the everyday little moments.