“I make better decisions when I make fewer decisions.” – Shauna Niequist in Present Over Perfect
- Every decision you make…and you make hundreds each day…takes effort. You only have so much effort to give. You feel that tension daily.
- So how can you make fewer decisions each day?
- Have less stuff.
- Say yes to less.
- Know what you like and stick to those things.
- Make decisions before you have to make decisions.
- This may sound boring, but the fewer decisions you make means the more effort you have for…
- your health.
- the decisions you truly need to make.