- It’s good to see skin color. God made each person a unique color with a unique story.
- It’s not good to treat someone poorly or differently because of their skin color.
- It’s not good to treat someone poorly or differently because they are different from you.
- No one else is just like you…even people with a similar skin color as you.
- Skin color is just one of the many ways you are different from everyone else.
- A person’s importance, worth, value, etc. comes from the fact that they are a person…not their appearance.
- We have a tendency to only like people who are similar to us…and that is wrong. And sad.
- When you see someone being treated poorly or differently because of their skin color or something that makes them different…stand up for them. Defend them. Be their friend.