- You know what I’m talking about.
- We have three kids. Two know. Our youngest believes.
- What do you do when one kid knows about Santa and the other believes in Santa? Here are 2 ideas…
- Have fun with it. Let the kid who knows have fun being in on it. Let them give input on some Santa gifts and/or pick out some candy for the stockings. When Santa comes up in conversations, give them a wink.
- Use it as an opportunity to teach responsibility. The kid who knows now has a big responsibility. They know a big secret that is okay to keep. Help them understand why they should not tell their sibling. Make them feel like a big-shot for handling this responsibility well.